LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Wow. Everything about this taking. The Style, The Music, The Story. Im so blown away by this. I lvoe you for making this! <3 :')

A Normal PokémonAdventure A Normal PokémonAdventure

Haha this video is funny, makes me laugh! Makes me feel a little awkward though. xD Im not sure if that was intentional or just me being weird, oh well. Excellent Job man, you got some skills!!

Journey To The Crescent Journey To The Crescent

Sounds kewl man!! I don't think I could see myself Dancing to this though honestly. Its uhh how do I put this, not Groovey enough? Not upbeat enough? I apologize for my lousy wording. But the sound itself sounds really kewl!! :)

X-P38 responds:

The category I put it in is my mistake... I'll change it if I can to something else in electronic...

This Unit ft Anraphet This Unit ft Anraphet

I could totally picture this during the Instance in WoW!!! I recognized those samples from that one boss!! Forget his name though. Sounds kewl man!!

1Enigma responds:

The boss' name is Anraphet. I'm glad it's imaginable for atleast one person!

Phobos Moon Phobos Moon

This is really awesome man, it makes me think of something I would hear at a Underground Club! :D The midi keys sound way kewl next to the drum and bass sound, almost like a mix between some Industrial/DnB mix!! Keep it coming!!

Destroyerrrr responds:

Thanks! I really appreciate the support!